In today's globally competitive industries, properly managing a project is critical for a program to be successful.
- At Ensinger, every project has an assigned team that is led by a Project Manager, who oversees all project activities as the main contact throughout the program.
- Early team involvement is beneficial to ensure projects begin their development process with an accurate understanding of project requirements, in order to reach the launch stage with success.
- A standardized New Product Introduction (NPI) method is used to plan and execute each project.
- Close collaboration between the customer and Ensinger teams result in clear communication throughout the program, and ensures all project team members are aware of the various project activities, from kick-off to approval stage.
- Project meetings and updates are scheduled as-needed, using online websites to allow participant access from global locations.
From an individual molded component, to an elaborate multi-component assembly with various value-added operations, Ensinger has the knowledge, experience, and capabilities to successfully transform a customer's vision to reality.