If you are interested in adding value through manufacturing, looking for the stability of a growing global company – an Ensinger career is for you. As an Ensinger Quality Technician in Putnam, CT you will be part of a team driving the growth of a market leading company.
In this role, you will be a major resource in monitoring and measuring both process and product quality. Involved in auditing inspections, testing and control procedures to assure that manufacturing an engineering personnel are in compliance with industry, government, and customer standards and regulations, and all ISO procedures are followed. Read blueprints, written specifications, quality plans, and procedures. Perform customer first article inspection to qualify new or revised products or components. Perform inspection for incoming, in-process and final components. Perform internal audits. Instruct QC and/or manufacturing personnel in inspection methods for new or existing customers. Create/maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans, Validation, and PPAP. Work with customers on quality issues, audits and corrective actions. Participate in Material Review Board being active in decision making process of discrepant material. Investigate complaints and non-conforming material and product.
Ensinger Precision Components is a global supplier of high-performance thermoplastics components offering multiple fabrication solutions. Ensinger serves the market for engineering plastics by combining our injection molding and machining expertise with our knowledge of high-performance polymers and applications. In doing so, we provide our customers with a variety of options as they push the envelope of innovation and part design in their respective industries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Following ISO procedures, ensuring manufacturing and engineering personnel are in compliant with industry, government and customer standards.
- Internal Audit
- Customer first article inspections
- Create/Maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans, Validation, and PPAP
- Investigate customer complaints
- Support continuous improvement efforts
Qualifications / Competencies
- 3-5 years in QC/QA inspection and test areas.
- Associate degree preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and general business software
- Expert knowledge in CMM programming and utilization of Vision System
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic statistical data analysis techniques
- Base pay commensurate with experience
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Various Voluntary Insurance Plans (long-term disability, supplemental life)