Ensinger Precision Components is now hiring machine operators for second and third shifts in our Putnam, CT injection molding and manufacturing facility.
This union job consists of opening(s) for the second shift (3-11 p.m, Mon-Fri) and third shift (11 p.m.-7 a.m., Mon. night-Sat. morning).
- Perform varied repetitive duties to tend/operate molding machines
- Monitor/maintain machine cycle, in-process inspection to ensure product meets specified quality requirements
- May perform secondary operations such as trimming, hand tool activities, and assembly
- Safety conscious
- High School diploma or GED, basic math
- Concentrated mental/visual demand
- Frequently lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift over 30 pounds
- Health and dental insurance
- Company paid life
- Short-term disability
- Attendance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation and holidays